Marbrek, founded in 1978, is a French Company which heads up a group of European companies active in ornamental stones, each renowned in their sector.
SOLUBEMA is since 1928 the main producer of Portuguese marble and extracts the translucent “Marbres de Vigaria” (Rose Aurore) having a remarkable polish.
ETMA, founded in 1974 on the site of the stone quarry itself, is a factory dedicated to transformating and shaping precious marble destined to complex and exclusive needs.
- Thalasso center of « La Chaine Barrière » in La Baule
- Façade, central nave, translucent Vigaria marble of the cathedral « Notre Dame de la Treille » in Lille
- In « Royal Red », restoration of the Greek gallery in the Louvre museum
- Supply of tailor made bathrooms for the Bristol Hotel
- Supply of “Belgium Black” marble floors for Westminster Abbey
- Airport of Doha, Emiri terminal, floors in Vigaria marble